Open End Steel Cage 40mm ID 10000rpm Needle Roller Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Radial needle roller bearing for applications with high dynamic and static loads
- Inner ring provides a hardened and ground raceway
- Steel cage guides and evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel rollers for heat tolerance and durability under heavy loads
- Lubrication groove and oil hole for applying lubrication in place
- This INA radial needle roller bearing has an inner ring and a steel cage and is suitable for applications with high dynamic and static loads. The inner ring provides a hardened and ground roller raceway for applications in which the shaft cannot be used as a raceway. The steel cage provides guidance and even spacing of the rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise when operated at high speeds. The bearing can be used at temperatures from -4 to 248 degrees F (-20 to 120 degrees C). The needle rollers are made of through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel for durability and heat tolerance, and the outer ring has a lubrication groove and an oil hole for applying lubrication in place. This radial needle roller bearing is factory lubricated with lithium complex soap grease, and is used in various applications, such as automotive and truck transmissions, agricultural and construction equipment, pumps and compressors, and two-cycle engines, among others.
- Needle Roller Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.