RBC Unsealed 4-Point Contact Thin Section Ball Bearing (KA040XP0 )
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bearing Material is Steel
- Brass/Non-Metallic Cage Material
- This RBC X-type thin-section 4-point ball bearing is unsealed and is intended for use where space is limited and moment loads are high. The bearing has deep-groove geometry for applications that require high speeds and support both radial and axial loads. The 52100 steel races and bearing balls are durable and resist deformity under loads and the bearing is manufactured to Annular Bearing Engineering Committee (ABEC) 1F precision tolerances related to the bearing bore, outer diameter, radial runout, axial runout, and radial play. A cage prevents the balls from coming into contact with each other during use, reducing friction, vibration, and noise. The bearing has an open configuration for lubrication in place and is intended for use in applications with little exposure to dirt, grime, debris, and other contaminants. This thin-section radial ball bearing is suitable for use where space, load, and weight requirements determine the choice of bearing, such as in all-terrain vehicle axles.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.