Rexnord ZB2108 1.5" Bore Diameter Relubricatable Round Flange - Block
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cast iron flanged housing with a pilot extension for accurate location and increased stability
- Double sealed spherical roller bearing insert for heavy radial or combination radial and thrust loads
- Metal clearance seals on both sides of the bearing keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- Setscrew lock for a three-point contact hold on the shaft
- Grease fitting on the housing for reapplying lubricant
- This Rexnord ZB series round flange block has a cast iron housing with three bolt holes, and setscrew locking collar. This non-expansion type bearing unit is designed for mounting onto bearing surfaces perpendicular to the shaft axis. The one-piece, non-expansion housing is made of cast iron for rigidity and vibration damping and has a powder coating for corrosion resistance. A cylindrical pilot extension on the back face provides accurate placement in the mounting surface bore during installation and increases stability during operation. It is equipped with a grease fitting on the outer surface for reapplying lubricant. The double-sealed spherical roller bearing insert in the housing supports heavy radial or combination radial and thrust loads, and has a hardened, ground extended inner ring for increased shaft support. The inner raceways are case-carburized for high speeds, reduced noise, and high loads. This fully self-aligning bearing can accommodate dynamic and static misalignments
- Material Type: Cast Iron
- Bore Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Flange Center to Center Length: 4-21/64 inches
- Flange Overall Height: 21/32 inches
- Flange Overall Length: 2-7/8 inches
- Overall Height: 6-1/4 inches
- Overall Length: 6-1/4 inches
- Round Flange
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.