Sealmaster 3 112T Bearing Insert Medium Duty Skwezloc
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ball bearing insert for carrying shafts with radial or radial and thrust loads
- High carbon steel rings with protective coating for corrosion resistance
- Inner race heat treated to increase hardness for wear resistance
- Skwezloc concentric locking collar for secure attachment to shaft
- Felt and flinger seals to protect against contaminants and retain lubrication
- This Sealmaster medium-duty ball bearing insert with Skwezloc concentric locking collar and felt seals is suitable for use in mounted bearing housings to carry shafts with radial or radial and thrust loads, such as in material handling. A lock pin and dimple system provides a direct path for lubrication into the bearing, and prevents outer ring rotation within the housing. This bearing insert is made from ASTM International 52100 high carbon steel and its rings are coated with black oxide for corrosion resistance. The bearing insert has a heat treated inner race for wear resistance and an outer race with a brass land riding retainer that spaces the ball bearings for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise. A slotted collar extends from the bearing inner ring and a Skwezloc concentric locking collar clamps the slotted collar and bearing onto the shaft. This bearing allows self-realignment and compensates for static and dynamic alignment errors, has an operating temperature range of -20 to 220 degrees F, and has felt and flinger seals to retain lubricant and protect against contamination that would shorten the bearing life. This ball bearing insert is suitable for use in material handling applications, such as in conveyors.
- Mounted bearings combine a bearing mounted inside a housing unit. The bearing housing replaces the need for a casting or weldment to position the bearing securely for reliable operation, and its design determines the type of insert bearing. Insert bearings use rolling elements (ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindled, or tapered) to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction, and to support radial and axial loads. Available in a variety of materials and mounting configurations, mounted bearings can be one- or two-piece, they can have an extended inner ring and locking device, and they can have seals and end caps that retain lubrication and protect the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris. Mounted bearings support shafts in a variety of mounting configurations (flange block, hanger, pillow block, and take-up block), and are used in a range of applications from light duty shaft guidance on conveyors to road building equipment and crushers.
- Ball bearing insert for carrying shafts with radial or radial and thrust loads, High carbon steel rings with protective coating for corrosion resistance, Inner race heat treated to increase hardness for wear resistance, Skwezloc concentric locking collar for secure attachment to shaft, Felt and flinger seals to protect against contaminants and retain lubrication
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.