Sealmaster 35mm Bore 72mm OD 1-11/16" W Cylindrical OD Bearing (ER-207C)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ball bearing insert for carrying shafts with radial or radial and thrust loads
- High carbon steel rings with protective coating for corrosion resistance
- Snap ring in outer bearing surface to locate insert within housing
- Setscrew locking collar for secure attachment to shaft
- Single lip contact seals to protect against contaminants and retain lubrication
- This Sealmaster ER Series ball bearing insert with setscrew locking collar and contact seals is suitable for use in mounted bearing housings to carry shafts with radial or radial and thrust loads, such as in material handling. The outer bearing surface has a snap ring that sits in a groove to locate the insert within its housing. This bearing insert is made from ASTM International 52100 high carbon steel and its rings are coated with black oxide for corrosion resistance. The bearing insert has a heat treated inner race for wear resistance and an outer race with a brass land riding retainer that spaces the ball bearings for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise. Lubrication grooves and oil holes in the outer bearing ring feed lubrication through the bearing and a tapered race profile allows lubricant to more easily flow back into the raceway. A collar extends from the bearing inner ring and setscrews lock the collar and bearing onto the sha
- Bore Diameter: 35 mm
- Outside Diameter: 72 mm
- Overall Width: 1-11/16 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.