Sealmaster AR-2-1 1"Bore 2.272"OD 1-3/8"W Mounted Bearing Expansion Insert
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ball bearing insert for carrying shafts with radial and thrust loads
- High carbon steel rings with protective coating for corrosion resistance
- Allows for more thermal expansion than standard expansion-type inserts
- Setscrew locking collar for secure attachment to shaft
- Felt and flinger seals to protect against contaminants and retain lubrication
- This Sealmaster AR Series expansion insert with setscrew locking collar and felt seals is suitable for use in mounted bearing housings in environments where thermal expansion of the guided shaft is greater than can be accommodated by standard expansion-type bearing inserts, such as in the textile manufacturing industry. This bearing can handle the radial load, as well as the additional thrust load from a guided shaft that lengthens due to thermal expansion. This bearing insert is made from ASTM International 52100 high carbon steel and its rings are coated with black oxide for corrosion resistance. The bearing insert has a heat treated inner race for wear resistance and an outer race with a brass land riding retainer that spaces the ball bearings for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise. Lubrication grooves and oil holes in the outer bearing ring feed lubrication through the bearing. A collar extends from the bearing inner ring and setscr
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Bore Diameter: 1 inches
- Outside Diameter: 2.272 inches
- Overall Length: 49/64 inches
- Thickness: 1-3/8 inches
- Overall Width: 1-3/8 inches
- Bearing Expansion Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.