Sealmaster Duty Flange Unit 4 Bolt - 2 Degrees Misalignment Angle
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cast iron flanged housing with a solid base for vibration damping and structural rigidity
- Medium-duty, deep-groove ball bearing insert for applications with moderate to high radial loads and moderate thrust or combination loads
- Felt labyrinth seals on both sides of the bearing keep lubricant in and contaminants out and flingers provide extra sealing protection
- Concentric locking collar for 360-degree holding power on the shaft
- Grease fitting on the housing for reapplying lubricant
- This Sealmaster medium-duty flange unit has a cast iron housing with four bolt holes, felt seals, and Skwezloc collar. It is designed for mounting onto bearing surfaces perpendicular to the shaft axis. The one-piece housing has machined foot pads and is made of solid cast iron for rigidity and vibration damping. It is equipped with a grease fitting on the outer surface for reapplying lubricant. A locking pin-and-dimple system feeds oil through the bearing and prevents outer-ring rotation within the housing. The double-sealed, deep-groove ball bearing insert in the housing is rated "medium duty" for applications with moderate to high radial loads and moderate thrust or combination loads. The bearing is made of vacuum degassed 52100 chrome steel, and the inner and outer races are coated with black oxide for corrosion resistance.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.