Sealmaster Eccentric Drive Type Hanger Bearing 15/16" Bore 3/4" Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hanger Bearing
- Straight pipe thread tapped ductile iron housing for a ready to mount installation
- Self-aligning ball bearing insert for shaft misalignment adjustment
- Setscrew locking collar for secure attachment to shaft under high vibration and impact loading
- Felt and flinger seals to protect against contaminants and retain lubrication
- Grease fitting for lubrication in place
- This Sealmaster SEHB Series hanger bearing has setscrew locking collar and felt seals, and is suitable for providing adjustable suspension for linkage ends under high vibration and impact loading in eccentric drive applications, such as in vibrating conveyors. The one-piece housing is made of ductile iron for maximum strength and rigidity, is tapped for straight pipe thread, and contains a fitting for relubrication. The bearing insert has a wide outer race with a land riding retainer that spaces the ball bearings for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise. A collar extends from the bearing inner ring and setscrews lock the collar and bearing onto the shaft. This non-expansion-type bearing allows self-realignment and compensates for static and dynamic alignment errors, has an operating temperature range of -20 to 220 degrees F, and has felt seals to retain lubricant and protect against contamination that would shorten the bearing life. This hanger bearing is suitable for use in eccentric drive applications, such as foundry shake out conveyors and deburring machines.
- Hanger Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.