Sealmaster SF-206 Standard Duty Flange Unit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Cast iron flanged housing with a solid base for vibration damping and structural rigidity
- Standard-duty, deep-groove ball bearing insert for applications with moderate radial loads and light to moderate thrust or combination loads
- Felt labyrinth seals on both sides of the bearing keep lubricant in and contaminants out and flingers provide extra sealing protection
- Setscrew lock for a three-point contact hold on the shaft
- Grease fitting on the housing for reapplying lubricant
- This Sealmaster SF standard-duty flange unit has a cast iron housing with four bolt holes, felt seals, and setscrew locking collar. It is designed for mounting onto bearing surfaces perpendicular to the shaft axis. The one-piece housing has machined foot pads and is made of solid cast iron for rigidity and vibration damping. It is equipped with a grease fitting on the outer surface for reapplying lubricant. A locking pin-and-dimple system feeds oil through the bearing and prevents outer-ring rotation within the housing. The double-sealed, deep-groove ball bearing cartridge insert in the housing is rated "standard duty" for applications with moderate radial loads and light to moderate thrust or combination loads. The bearing is made of vacuum degassed 52100 chrome steel, and the inner and outer races are coated with black oxide for corrosion resistance. The inner ring is extended to provide extra shaft support. A pin and dimple anti-rotation rivet on the outer ring prevents rotation of
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.