Sealmaster Takeup Unit Setscrew Locking Collar for Secure Shaft Attachment
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Slotted sides in take-up unit for shaft adjustment or belt tightening in conveyor applications.
- High carbon steel rings with protective coating for corrosion resistance.
- Land riding retainer spaces ball bearings for even load distribution and reduced friction, vibration, and noise.
- Setscrew locking collar for secure attachment to shaft.
- Felt and flinger seals to protect against contaminants and retain lubrication.
- This Sealmaster MST Series medium-duty take-up unit has a setscrew locking collar and felt seals, and is suitable for use in a take-up frame to adjust guided shaft position, such as in adjusting belt tension for a conveyor. The one-piece cast iron unit housing has slotted sides that fit into a take-up frame to allow movement within the frame. This bearing insert is made from ASTM International 52100 high carbon steel and its rings are coated with black oxide for corrosion resistance. The bearing insert has a heat treated inner race for wear resistance and an outer race with a brass land riding retainer that spaces the ball bearings for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibration, and noise. A collar extends from the bearing inner ring and setscrews lock the collar and bearing onto the shaft. This regreasable non-expansion-type bearing allows self-realignment and compensates for static and dynamic alignment errors, has an operating temperature range of -20
- Brand Name: Sealmaster
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Size: 3-1/2 inches
- Bore Diameter: 1 inches
- Outside Diameter: 17/32 inches
- Thickness: 1-1/2 inches
- Manufacturer Series Number: MST
- Number of Items: 1
- Setscrew Locking Collar for Shaft Attachment
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.