SKF 1203 ETN9/C3 Double Row Self-Aligning Bearing - ABEC 1 Precision
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Self-aligning bearing for applications subject to shaft deflections or misalignments between the shaft and housing
- Optimized internal design for a higher load rating than standard SKF self-aligning bearings
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- Polyamide 66 plastic cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- C3 radial internal clearance is larger than normal allowing for thermal expansion
- This SKF double-row self-aligning ball bearing is an open bearing, and has an optimized internal design, cylindrical bore, reinforced polyamide cage, and C3 clearance rating. It is suitable for applications supporting moderate radial loads and moderate to low thrust loads. This bearing has concave sphered housing rings to compensate for static angular misalignments between the shaft and housing in applications subject to shaft deflections or mounting errors. Because this bearing type has the lowest operational friction of all rolling bearings, it runs cool at high speeds. The bearing is made of low-alloy, through-hardened chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. Due to its optimized internal design, an SKF bearing with an E suffix has a higher load rating than a standard SKF bearing of comparable size. This bearing has a straight bore for fitting on a conventional cylindrical shaft. Its open design facilitates lubricating the bearing in place and dis
- 1203 ETN9/C3
- 1203 ETN9/C3
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.