SKF 30mm Bore 72mm OD 19mm W Double Sealed Deep Groove Ball Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads
- Single-row bearing for supporting radial loads
- "Medium" bearing structure for average to above average radial loads and light to average axial loads
- C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings that is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion
- Conforms to ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation
- The SKF Medium series deep groove ball bearing is a double-sealed contact ball bearing with Annular Bearing Engineering Committee (ABEC) 1 precision and C3 clearance and has a deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads. It has a medium bearing structure for average to above average radial loads and light to average axial loads. This bearing conforms to the precision standard ABEC 1 for performance within a narrow range of variation and has C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings that is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion. The steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise. Contact seals on both sides of the bearing fasten to the outside ring and extend over the rolling elements to make contact with the inside ring, keeping out contaminants such as dirt and grime. The seals also hold in a high-quality lubrica
- Bore Diameter: 30 mm
- Outside Diameter: 72 mm
- Overall Width: 19 mm
- Static Load Capacity: 3600 pounds
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 6320 pounds
- Groove Ball Bearing
- 6306 2RSJEM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.