SKF 35mm Bore 80mm OD 31mm W Plastic Cage Double Row Self-Aligning Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Self-aligning bearing for applications subject to shaft deflections or misalignments between the shaft and housing
- Optimized internal design for a higher load rating than standard SKF self-aligning bearings
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- Polyamide 66 plastic cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Normal radial internal clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor
- This SKF double-row self-aligning ball bearing is an open bearing, and has an optimized internal design, cylindrical bore, reinforced polyamide cage, and normal clearance rating. It is suitable for applications supporting moderate radial loads and moderate to low thrust loads. This bearing has concave sphered housing rings to compensate for static angular misalignments between the shaft and housing in applications subject to shaft deflections or mounting errors. Because this bearing type has the lowest operational friction of all rolling bearings, it runs cool at high speeds. The bearing is made of low-alloy, through-hardened chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. Due to its optimized internal design, an SKF bearing with an E suffix has a higher load rating than a standard SKF bearing of comparable size. This bearing has a straight bore for fitting on a conventional cylindrical shaft. Its open design facilitates lubricating the bearing in place and
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Bore Diameter: 35 mm
- Outside Diameter: 80 mm
- Overall Width: 31 mm
- Self-Aligning Bearing
- 2307 ETN9
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.