SKF 4 Bolts Cast Iron Spherical Roller Bearing Housing (FSAF-520)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Roller bearing housing with machined bearing seat for spherical roller bearing fit
- Cap bolts provide clamping force between the cap and base
- Dowels locate the cap and base for ease of assembly
- Flat square foot helps accurately align the housing
- This SKF spherical roller bearing housing is made of cast iron, has four mounting bolt holes, is suitable for use as a housing for spherical roller bearings in the 22200 series with a tapered bore, and provides for oil bath and circulating oil methods of lubrication. This horizontally-split roller bearing housing has a machined bearing seat for spherical roller bearing fit, four cap bolts to provide clamping force between the cap and base, dowels to locate the cap and base for ease of assembly, and a flat square foot to help accurately align the housing. It supports condition monitoring during operation by providing space to attach sensors on the top and on the side and front faces of the housing for different condition monitoring requirements. This housing is made of American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) A48 grade 30 grey cast iron, its dimensions are interchangeable with SAFD (ductile iron) and SAFS (cast steel) housings, the cap bolts are American National Standards Inst
- Bearing Housing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.