SKF 6017 2RSJEM Deep Groove Ball Bearing Double Sealed Steel Cage
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Ball Bearing
- 6017 2RSJEM
- Deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads
- Single-row bearing for supporting radial loads
- C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings that is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion
- Steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise
- Seals on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out
The SKF deep groove ball bearing is a double-sealed ball bearing with C3 clearance and has a deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads. This bearing has C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings that is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion. The steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise. Seals on both sides of the bearing fasten to the outside ring and extend over the rolling elements to make contact with the inside ring, keeping out contaminants such as dirt and grime. The seals also hold in a high-quality lubricant applied at manufacture that will last the entire lifetime of the bearing, making it maintenance free. This deep groove ball bearing is for use in applications that involve combined radial and axial loads and a need for high running accuracy and stiffness at high rotational speeds. Such applications include clutches, drives, gearboxes, compressors, pumps, turbines, and printing and textile machines, among others.
Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. All rolling bearings are open, shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated with oil or grease in the bearing factory, while open and shielded bearings are meant to be lubricated in place, with periodic reapplication of lubrication, based on use. The shield protects the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris that may be introduced and could reduce the ball bearing speed and lifespan. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
SKF Group manufactures bearings and units, seals, mechatronics, and lubrication systems that meet International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001 and 9001, and Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001 standards for quality assurance. The company, founded in 1907, is headquartered in G teborg, Sweden.
- 6017 2RSJEM
- 6017 2RSJEM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.