SKF 6207 2RSJEM Light Series Deep Groove Ball Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads
- Single-row bearing for supporting radial loads
- Light bearing structure for use in limited space applications or for average loads
- C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings that is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion
- Conforms to ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation
- The SKF Light 6200 series deep groove ball bearing is a double-sealed ball bearing with Annular Bearing Engineering Committee (ABEC) 1 precision and C3 clearance and has a deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads. It has a light bearing structure for use in limited space applications or for average loads. This bearing conforms to the precision standard ABEC 1 for performance within a narrow range of variation and has C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings that is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion. The steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise. Seals on both sides of the bearing fasten to the outside ring and extend over the rolling elements to make contact with the inside ring, keeping out contaminants such as dirt and grime. The seals also hold in a high-quality lubricant applied at manufacture tha
- 6207 2RSJEM
- 6207 2RSJEM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.