SKF 6215 2ZJEM 75mm Bore 30mm OD Light Series Deep Groove Ball Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads
- Single-row bearing for supporting radial loads
- "Light" bearing structure for use in limited space applications or for average loads
- C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings that is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion
- Conforms to ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation
- The SKF Light series deep groove ball bearing is a double-shielded non-contact ball bearing with Annular Bearing Engineering Committee (ABEC) 1 precision and C3 clearance and has a deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads. It has a light bearing structure for use in limited space applications or for average loads. This bearing conforms to the precision standard ABEC 1 for performance within a narrow range of variation and has C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings that is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion. The steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise. Non-contact shields fasten to the outer ring on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out. This Light series deep groove ball bearing is for use in applications that involve combined radial and axial loads and a need for high
- Bore Diameter: 75 mm
- Outside Diameter: 130 mm
- Overall Width: 25 mm
- Static Load Capacity: 11000 pounds
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 14900 pounds
- Material Type: Steel
- System of Measurement: Metric
- 6215 2ZJEM
- 6215 2ZJEM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.