SKF 7303 BECBP Medium Series Angular Contact Bearing Polyamide/Nylon Cage
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Single-row angular contact ball bearing, supporting moderate to heavy one-directional thrust loads, and combined loads where thrust load is predominant
- Ball contact angle of 40 degrees relative to the inner and outer raceways increases thrust load capacity
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- Glass fiber reinforced polyamide plastic cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- ABEC 1 tolerance ratings for accuracy and low rotational speeds
- The SKF medium series angular contact ball bearing is an open bearing with a 40-degree contact angle, polyamide/nylon cage, normal clearance rating, and Annular Bearing Engineering Committee (ABEC) 1 precision. It supports moderate to heavy one-directional thrust loads and combined radial and thrust loads where the thrust load is predominant. This bearing is made of low-alloy, through-hardened carbon chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. The 40-degree contact angle of the balls in relation to the raceways gives the bearing a greater capacity for supporting thrust loads than bearings with a lower contact angle. Its open design facilitates lubricating the bearing in place and dissipating heat. This bearing has an injection-molded snap-type cage made of glass fiber reinforced polyamide to prevent the balls from coming into contact with each other during use, reducing friction, vibration, and noise. This cage type can be used at operating temperatures
- 7303 BECBP
- 7303 BECBP
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.