SKF Chromium Steel Needle Roller Bearing - Size: 25mm
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Radial needle roller bearing for applications with high dynamic and static loads
- Inner ring provides a hardened and ground raceway for applications where the shaft cannot be used
- Steel cage guides and evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel rollers for heat tolerance and durability under heavy loads
- This SKF radial needle roller bearing has a removable inner ring and a steel cage, and is suitable for applications with high dynamic and static loads. The inner ring serves as a hardened and ground roller raceway for applications in which the shaft cannot be used as a raceway. The steel cage provides guidance and even spacing of the rollers for minimum vibration and noise when operated at high speeds. The needle rollers are made of through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel for durability and heat tolerance.
- NKI 25/20
- NKI 25/20
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.