SKF Double Sealed Standard Cage 65mm Bore 24mm OD Deep Groove Ball Bearing
A clever deal seeker from CALIFORNIA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads.
- Single-row bearing for supporting radial loads.
- Normal radial internal clearance for applications that do not involve thermal expansion or atypical precision.
- Conforms to ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation.
- Standard cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise.
- The SKF deep groove ball bearing is a double-sealed ball bearing with Annular Bearing Engineering Committee (ABEC) 1 precision and normal clearance. This ball bearing has a deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads. This bearing conforms to the precision standard ABEC 1 for performance within a narrow range of variation and has normal radial clearance for applications that do not involve thermal expansion or atypical precision. The standard cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise. Seals on both sides of the bearing fasten to the outside ring and extend over the rolling elements to make contact with the inside ring, keeping out contaminants such as dirt and grime. The seals also hold in a high-quality lubricant applied at manufacture that will last the entire lifetime of the bearing, making it maintenance free. This deep groove ball bearing is for use in applications that
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Bore Diameter: 12 mm
- Outside Diameter: 24 mm
- Overall Width: 6 mm
- Static Load Capacity: 220 pounds
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 506 pounds
- Number of Items: 1
- Ball Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.