SKF Double Sealed Steel Cage 65mm Bore 100mm OD Deep Groove Ball Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads.
- Single-row bearing for supporting radial loads.
- C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings that is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion.
- Steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise.
- Seals on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out.
- The SKF deep groove ball bearing is a double-sealed ball bearing with C3 clearance and has a deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads. This bearing has C3 radial internal clearance for radial slack between the inner and outer rings that is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion. The steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise. Seals on both sides of the bearing fasten to the outside ring and extend over the rolling elements to make contact with the inside ring, keeping out contaminants such as dirt and grime. The seals also hold in a high-quality lubricant applied at manufacture that will last the entire lifetime of the bearing, making it maintenance free. This deep groove ball bearing is for use in applications that involve combined radial and axial loads and a need for high running accuracy and stiffness at high rotational speeds. Such applicat
- Manufacturer Series Number: 6000
- Number of Items: 1
- Bore Diameter: 65 mm
- Outside Diameter: 100 mm
- Overall Width: 18 mm
- Static Load Capacity: 5620 pounds
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 6900 pounds
- Material Type: Steel
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Ball Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.