SKF FYTB 25 TF Ball Bearing Flange Unit Setscrew Locking 2 Bolts
No reviews found
- Cast iron flanged housing for vibration damping and structural rigidity
- Double-sealed, deep-groove ball bearing insert with an extended inner ring on both sides for applications with radial, thrust, and combined loads
- Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber (NBR) seals keep lubricant in and contaminants out and flingers provide extra sealing protection
- Setscrew lock for a three-point contact hold on the shaft
- Grease fitting on the housing for reapplying lubricant
- This SKF FYTB-TF series ball bearing flange unit has a cast iron housing with two bolt holes, contact and flinger seals, and setscrew lock. It is designed for mounting onto bearing surfaces perpendicular to the shaft axis. The housing is made of gray cast iron for rigidity and vibration damping, and is equipped with a grease fitting on the outer surface for reapplying lubricant. The SKF YAR 2-2F series single-row, deep-groove ball bearing insert in the housing accepts radial, thrust, and combined loads and has a wide, extended inner ring on both sides for increased shaft support and reduced inner-ring tilt for smooth operation. Its inner and outer rings and balls are made of high-grade carbon-chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity. This self-aligning bearing has a convex sphered outer surface that compensates for misalignments. Steel-reinforced molded rubber lip seals on both sides of the bearing retain lubricant applied at manufacture and help keep contaminants out.
- FYTB 25 TF
- FYTB 25 TF
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.