SKF NJ 215 ECJ Cylindrical Roller Bearing - Removable Inner Ring - Flanged
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Roller Bearing
- SKF cylindrical roller bearing with steel cage and removable inner ring suitable for high radial loads
- Metric unit measurements for industry consistency
- Single row roller bearing for high radial loads with low friction
- Removable inner ring in open bearing allows for lubrication in place
- Steel construction for high load rating
This SKF cylindrical roller bearing with a steel cage and removable inner ring is suitable for applications that support high radial loads. This roller bearing is measured in metric units for industry cross-matching and parts consistency. This is a single row roller bearing that supports high radial loads with low friction. A removable inner ring in the open bearing allows application of lubrication. The cage is constructed of steel and provides a high load rating for its intended applications.
Cylindrical roller bearings are used in applications where high radial loads are present such as in conveyer belts, traction motors, railway car axle boxes, and oilfield mud pumps, among others.
Roller or rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. They are usually composed of two rings, rolling bodies (such as bearings or cylinders), and a cage to house the parts. These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. Rolling bearings can be open, shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated with oil or grease in the bearing factory, while open and shielded bearings are meant to be lubricated in place, with periodic reapplication of lubrication, based on use. The shield protects the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris that may be introduced and could reduce the ball bearing speed and lifespan. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
SKF manufactures bearings, seals, and lubrication systems for automotive, OEM, energy, and other and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1907, is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) TS 16949 and 9001 standards for quality assurance.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.