SKF NKI 22/20 Needle Roller Bearing - Radial Removable Inner Ring
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Roller Bearing
- NKI 22/20
- Radial needle roller bearing for applications with high dynamic and static loads
- Inner ring provides a hardened and ground raceway for applications where the shaft cannot be used
- Steel cage guides and evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel rollers for heat tolerance and durability under heavy loads
- Meets standard ISO 492 for quality assurance
This SKF radial needle roller bearing has a removable inner ring and a steel cage, and is suitable for applications with high dynamic and static loads. The inner ring serves as a hardened and ground roller raceway for applications in which the shaft cannot be used as a raceway. The steel cage provides guidance and even spacing of the rollers for minimum vibration and noise when operated at high speeds. The needle rollers are made of through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel for durability and heat tolerance. This radial needle roller bearing meets International Organization for Standardization standard ISO 492 for quality assurance, and is used in various applications, such as automotive and truck transmissions, agricultural and construction equipment, pumps and compressors, and two-cycle engines, among others.
Roller bearings use rolling elements to maintain a separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. Roller bearings can be open on both ends (a shaft can pass through) or open on one end and closed on the other. An open end can be sealed or shielded to protect the bearing from solid contaminants and moisture that could reduce its lifespan. If an end is sealed, the sealing component is an elastomer lip that contacts the shaft. If it is shielded, the shielding is a non-contact lip, usually made of metal. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
SKF manufactures bearings, seals, mechatronics, and lubrication systems. The company, founded in 1907 and headquartered in Goteborg, Sweden, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001, 14001, and TS 16949 for quality assurance.
- NKI 22/20
- NKI 22/20
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.