SKF Normal Duty Pillow Block Ball Bearing - 9810 lbs Dynamic Load Capacity
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Two-bolt housing with ball bearing insert for a ready to mount installation
- Cast iron housing and steel bearing unit for carrying shafts with radial or radial and thrust loads
- Relubricatable solid one-piece housing pillow block for maximum strength and rigidity
- Non-expansion-type bearing with eccentric locking collar for secure attachment to guided shaft
- Contact and flinger seals to retain lubricant and protect against contamination
- 2-3/16" Shaft, 2-1/2" Base To Center Height, 6-3/4" Bolt Hole Spacing Width
- This SKF pillow block bearing with inch dimensions has a housing made of cast iron with two mounting bolts, an eccentric locking collar, and contact seals. The one-piece bearing housing is made of ASTM International A48 grade 30 grey cast iron and is assembled, lubricated, and sealed at the factory for maximum strength and rigidity. This non-expansion-type bearing has an inner ring that extends from one side and has an eccentric locking collar for secure attachment to the guided shaft. A contact seal with a steel flinger ring protects it against contamination that would shorten the bearing life. It is a normal-duty bearing and can carry shafts with radial or radial-and-thrust loads
- SY 2.3/16 FM
- SY 2.3/16 FM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.