SKF Normal Duty Pillow Block Ball Bearing - 9810 lbs Dynamic Load Capacity
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Two-bolt housing with ball bearing insert for a ready to mount installation
- Cast iron housing and steel bearing unit for carrying shafts with radial or radial and thrust loads
- Relubricatable solid one-piece housing pillow block for maximum strength and rigidity
- Non-expansion-type bearing with eccentric locking collar for secure attachment to guided shaft
- Contact and flinger seals to retain lubricant and protect against contamination
- 2-3/16" Shaft, 2-1/2" Base To Center Height, 6-3/4" Bolt Hole Spacing Width
- This SKF pillow block bearing with inch dimensions has a housing made of cast iron with two mounting bolts, an eccentric locking collar, and contact seals. The one-piece bearing housing is made of ASTM International A48 grade 30 grey cast iron and is assembled, lubricated, and sealed at the factory for maximum strength and rigidity. This non-expansion-type bearing has an inner ring that extends from one side and has an eccentric locking collar for secure attachment to the guided shaft. A contact seal with a steel flinger ring protects it against contamination that would shorten the bearing life. It is a normal-duty bearing and can carry shafts with radial or radial-and-thrust loads
- SY 2.3/16 FM
- SY 2.3/16 FM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.