SKF Right Hand Steel Locknut with M90 Thread
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Lock nut for locating bearing on shaft
- Uses locking washer (sold separately) for accurate placement
- Steel nut for strength and durability
- Right hand threads
- Imperial unit measurement for industry consistency
- This steel lock nut has right hand threads, uses a locking washer, and is suitable for locating a bearing and other components onto a shaft, as well as for facilitating mounting bearings on tapered journals and dismounting bearings from withdrawal sleeves. The washer (sold separately) engages a keyway in the shaft and locks the nut in position if one of the tabs is bent over into one of the slots around the circumference of the nut.
- AN 18
- AN 18
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.