SKF Right Hand Steel Locknut with M90 Thread
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Lock nut for locating bearing on shaft
- Uses locking washer (sold separately) for accurate placement
- Steel nut for strength and durability
- Right hand threads
- Imperial unit measurement for industry consistency
- This steel lock nut has right hand threads, uses a locking washer, and is suitable for locating a bearing and other components onto a shaft, as well as for facilitating mounting bearings on tapered journals and dismounting bearings from withdrawal sleeves. The washer (sold separately) engages a keyway in the shaft and locks the nut in position if one of the tabs is bent over into one of the slots around the circumference of the nut.
- AN 18
- AN 18
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.