SKF Single-Row/Double-Shielded & Non-Contact Radial Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Axially symmetric races to support radial loads while maintaining high speeds and rotational accuracy
- Conforms to ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation
- Deep grooves support heavier loads than standard grooves and keep balls stable at high speeds
- CN (normal) radial internal clearance for applications that do not involve thermal expansion or atypical precision
- Steel cage evenly spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise
- The SKF single-row, double-shielded non-contact radial bearing has symmetric races to support radial loads while maintaining high speeds and rotational accuracy. It conforms to the precision standard Annular Bearing Engineers Committee (ABEC) 1 for performance within a narrow range of variation, and its deep grooves make it capable of supporting heavier loads than standard grooves and keeping balls stable for high speeds. It has a CN (normal) radial internal clearance for applications that do not involve thermal expansion, and its steel cage evenly spaces the rollers for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise. It is shielded on both sides of the bearing to protect against contaminants. This radial ball bearing is suitable for use in general purpose applications that primarily involve radial loads and minimal axial loads at relatively high rotational speeds. These include transmissions, motors, and pumps, among others.Rolling bearings use r
- Radial Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.