SKF Spherical Plain Bearing - 22mm OD & 12mm Inner Ring Width
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Wide inner ring cross-section provides high misalignment adjustment
- Single-fractured outer ring
- Heat treated to increase hardness for optimum wear resistance
- Grooves and oil holes in outer and inner rings for ease of lubrication
- CN (normal) radial clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor
- This SKF GE series radial spherical plain bearing is unsealed and is suitable for pivoting, high load bearing applications where angular misalignment is required, such as in hydraulic cylinder rod ends. Its outer race has a single fracture for ease of inner ring installation, its inner and outer rings have grooves and oil holes for ease of lubrication, and its wide inner ring cross section provides high misalignment adjustment. This bearing's CN (normal) radial clearance is for applications where thermal expansion does not reduce clearance. This bearing's inner and outer rings are manufactured from through-hardened ASTM International 52100 bearing quality steel and heat treated to increase hardness for optimum wear resistance. Its spherical contact surfaces are precision ground to maximize surface-to-surface contact of inner and outer rings. This bearing is phosphate treated prior to coating with a dry film lubricant for corrosion resistance and it has an operating temperature range of
- GEH 10 C
- GEH 10 C
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.