SKF SSLEEVE Style 2.938 in. Shaft Diameter 0.500 in. Width Speedi Sleeve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Thin-walled shaft repair sleeve for cost-effective alternative to dismantling and re-machining worn shaft.
- Counterface surface optimized for radial shaft seals to minimize part replacement.
- Proprietary stainless steel material and manufacturing process for increased strength and ductility over standard alloys.
- Microscopic lubricant pockets for retaining lubrication and preventing dry running of sealing lip.
- Minimal installation requirements for minimal downtime.
- Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types - ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. All rolling bearings are open, shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated with oil or grease in the bearing factory, while open and shielded bearings are meant to be lubricated in place, with periodic reapplication of lubrication, based on use. The shield protects the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris that may be introduced and could reduce the ball bearing speed and lifespan. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
- Speedi Sleeve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.