SKF SY 2.1/2 TF Pillow Block Ball Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Two-bolt housing with ball bearing insert for a ready to mount installation
- Cast iron housing and steel bearing unit for carrying shafts with radial or radial and thrust loads
- Relubricatable solid one-piece housing pillow block for maximum strength and rigidity
- Non-expansion-type bearing with setscrew locking collar for secure attachment to guided shaft
- Contact and flinger seals to retain lubricant and protect against contamination
- This SKF pillow block bearing with inch dimensions has a housing made of cast iron with two mounting bolts, a setscrew locking collar, and contact seals. The one-piece bearing housing is made of ASTM International A48 grade 30 grey cast iron. It is assembled, lubricated, and sealed at the factory for maximum strength and rigidity. This non-expansion-type bearing has an inner ring extended on both sides and uses a setscrew locking collar to attach the shaft. A contact seal with a steel flinger ring protects it against contamination that would shorten the bearing life. It is a normal-duty bearing and can carry shafts with radial or radial-and-thrust loads. Mounted bearings combine a bearing mounted inside a housing unit. The bearing housing replaces the need for a casting or weldment to position the bearing securely for reliable operation, and its design determines the type of insert bearing. Insert bearings use rolling elements (ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindled, or
- Pillow Block Bearing
- SY 2.1/2 TF
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.