Thomson QSSS 1/4 L 48 Quick Shaft - Stainless Steel
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Stainless Steel
- 0.2490 / 0.2495 in Diameter
- Class L
- 440C Stainless Steel
- 50 Rockwell C Min.
- 48 in long
- Class L shafting is designed for use with Super, Super Smart and XA Precision Ball Bushing Bearings
- Available from stock and cut to length in most material types and options
- Centerless ground for an industry leading cataloged surface finish of 8 Ra max
- Roundness within .000080"
- Straight within .001" per foot cumulative when shipped from the factory
- While Shafts may appear the same, there are significant performance differences due to the manufacturer s selected standards, and the manufacturing processes used to achieve them. The linear inner race demands the highest levels of material cleanliness, surface topography, surface hardening, diameter, taper and roundness, surface finish and straightness to provide optimum performance, minimal maintenance and long life. Unlike common shafting, Thomson 60 Case Linear Race shafting is manufactured to the highest quality standards. Our techniques are continuously upgraded with proprietary know-how gained from over 53 years of linear bearing design and manufacture. Using 60 Case Linear Race shafting with Thomson Ball Bushing Bearings ensures optimal bearing performance and travel life.
- QSSS 1/4 L 48
- QSSS 1/4 L 48
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.