Timken 1922 Tapered Roller Bearing, Single Cup, Standard Tolerance, Straight Outside Diameter, Steel, Inch, 2.2500" Outside Diameter, 0.6250" Width
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Single cup (outer ring) for connecting to cones (inner ring assemblies, sold separately) to form a complete single tapered roller bearing, Supports both radial and axial loads between a rotating and non-rotating member, Operating temperatures range from -54 to 120 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F), High alloy steel for durability and heat tolerance, Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.