Timken HH224310 Single Cup Tapered Roller Bearing
No reviews found
- Single cup (outer ring) for connecting to cones (inner ring assemblies, sold separately) to form a complete single tapered roller bearing
- Supports both radial and axial loads between a rotating and non-rotating member
- Operating temperatures range from -54 to 120 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F)
- High alloy steel for durability and heat tolerance
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- Straight Outside Diameter, Steel, Inch, 8.3750" Outside Diameter, 2.1250" Width
- This Timken HH224300 Series single cup matches with a single cone (inner ring assembly, sold separately) to assemble into a complete single tapered roller bearing, suitable for applications that support both radial and axial loads. This cup is matched to its cone assembly based on the load that the bearing needs to support, and if the bearing needs radial internal clearance to accommodate thermal expansion.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.