Timken RCJT3/4PT 3/4" BD 2 Bolt Holes Relubricatable Polymer Flange Unit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Polymer flange housing with two bolt holes for applications with limited mounting space
- Double rubber sealed single row ball bearing with an extra wide, extended inner ring for increased shaft support
- Polymer parts, thin, dense chrome coating on bearing inserts and stainless steel locking collar for applications involving handling food or contact with corrosive agents
- Self-locking collar for securing the bearing to the shaft
- Stainless steel grease fitting on housing for lubrication
- This Timken Survivor PT series polymer flanged cartridge bearing unit is composed of a polymer flanged housing for use in applications that involve food handling or corrosive materials and it is equipped with two bolt holes for applications where mounting space is limited. Within the housing is a double rubber sealed single row ball bearing that has a wide, extended inner ring for providing increased support to the shaft and accommodating additional lubrication. The components of the bearing have a thin, dense chrome coating so that they can be cleaned without risking corrosion. The bearing locks to the shaft with an eccentric (asymmetric) self-locking stainless steel collar that is secured with a setscrew. The housing has a stainless steel grease fitting with a polymer cap for relubricating the bearing unit. Survivor PT series polymer flanged cartridge bearing units are safe for use in food handling applications, such as food packaging and canning facilities, and large scale food serv
- Material Type: Nylon
- Bore Diameter: 3/4 inches
- Flange Center to Center Length: 3.53 inches
- Flange Overall Height: 0.44 inches
- Flange Overall Length: 1.781 inches
- Overall Height: 2-3/8 inches
- Overall Length: 4-13/32 inches
- Flange Unit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.