Timken Single Cup Standard Tolerance Tapered Roller Bearing (M231610)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Roller Bearing
- Single cup (outer ring) for connecting to cones (inner ring assemblies, sold separately) to form a complete single tapered roller bearing
- Supports both radial and axial loads between a rotating and non-rotating member
- Operating temperatures range from -54 to 120 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F)
- High alloy steel for durability and heat tolerance
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- This Timken M231600 Series single cup matches with a single cone (inner ring assembly, sold separately) to assemble into a complete single tapered roller bearing, suitable for applications that support both radial and axial loads. This cup is matched to its cone assembly based on the load that the bearing needs to support, and if the bearing needs radial internal clearance to accommodate thermal expansion. Generally mounted in opposing pairs on a shaft to evenly distribute loads, this single tapered roller bearing assembly is stable in temperatures ranging from -54 to 120 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F). The single cup is made of Timken's high-alloy steel for durability, heat tolerance, and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. As part of a separable tapered roller bearing unit, this single cup has an open design that allows for lubrication and accurate adjustments. This single tapered roller bearing is for use in high-load, moderate-speed applications that include automotive axl
- Material Type: Steel
- Size: 0.060" Max Housing Fillet Radius
- Specification Met: ABEC
- Load Capacity: 20318.200 pounds
- Manufacturer Series Number: M231600
- National Stock Number: 3110-00-227-2408
- Outside Diameter: 8.7500 inches
- Overall Width: 1.3750 inches
- Shape: Single Cup
- Style Name: Straight Outside Diameter
- Tolerance Held: Standard
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.