Timken Tapered Roller Bearing 3.2500" Outside Diameter 1.3750" Width
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Roller Bearing
- One-piece double cup (outer ring) for connecting to cones (inner ring assemblies, sold separately) to form a complete double cup tapered roller bearing
- Supports both radial and axial loads between a rotating and non-rotating member
- Operating temperatures range from -54 to 120 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F)
- High alloy steel for durability and heat tolerance
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- This Timken 22000 Series one-piece double cup is designed to be matched with two single cones (inner ring assemblies, sold separately) to assemble into a complete double cone tapered roller bearing. Such a configuration is suitable for applications in which overturning moments are a significant component of the load. This double cup is matched to its two separate cone assemblies on the load that the bearing needs to support and if the bearing needs radial internal clearance to accommodate thermal expansion. It operates under temperatures ranging from -54 to 120 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F). The double cup is made of Timken's high-alloy steel for durability, heat tolerance, and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. As part of a separable tapered roller bearing unit, this double cup has an open design that allows for lubrication and accurate adjustments. This tapered roller bearing is for use in high-load, moderate-speed applications that include automotive axle systems and conveyor systems in heavy duty industries such as mining, construction and agriculture, among others.
- Roller Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.