Timken Tapered Roller Bearing - 4.125" Diameter, 0.625" Width (39412B)
- Roller Bearing
- Single cup (outer ring) for connecting to cones (inner ring assemblies, sold separately) to form a complete single tapered roller bearing
- Supports both radial and axial loads between a rotating and non-rotating member
- Operating temperatures range from -54 to 120 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F)
- High alloy steel for durability and heat tolerance
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
This Timken 39000 Series single cup is matches with a single cone (inner ring assembly, sold separately) to assemble into a complete single tapered roller bearing, suitable for applications that support both radial and axial loads. This cup is matched to its cone assembly based on the load that the bearing needs to support, and if the bearing needs radial internal clearance to accommodate thermal expansion. Generally mounted in opposing pairs on a shaft to evenly distribute loads, this single tapered roller bearing assembly is stable in temperatures ranging from -54 to 120 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F). The single cup is made of Timken's high-alloy steel for durability, heat tolerance, and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. As part of a separable tapered roller bearing unit, this single cup has an open design that allows for lubrication and accurate adjustments. This single tapered roller bearing is for use in high-load, moderate-speed applications that include automotive axle systems and conveyor systems in heavy duty industries such as mining, construction and agriculture, among others.
Tapered roller bearings--Boundary dimensions and series designations ISO 355 Inch part numbering system ABMA standard 19.2 Width tolerance standards ISO 492 Tapered roller bearing naming conventions ISO 720
Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. All rolling bearings are open, shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated with oil or grease in the bearing factory, while open and shielded bearings are meant to be lubricated in place, with periodic reapplication of lubrication, based on use. The shield protects the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris that may be introduced and could reduce the ball bearing speed and lifespan. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
The Timken Company manufactures a variety of bearings, alloy steels, and related components and assemblies that meet International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards for quality assurance. Founded in 1899, the Timken Company is based in Canton, Ohio.
- Brand Name Timken
- Part Number 39412B
- Number of Items 1
- Material Type Steel
- Size 0.080" Max Housing Fillet Radius
- Specification Met ABEC
- System of Measurement Inch
- UPC 053893278704
- Bore Diameter N/A inches
- EAN 0053893278704
- Load Capacity 5219.500 pounds
- Manufacturer Series Number 39000
- National Stock Number 3110-00-505-6641
- Outside Diameter 4.1250 inches
- Overall Width 0.6250 inches
- Shape Single Cup
- Style Name Flanged Outside Diameter
- Tolerance Held Standard
- UNSPSC Code 31171505
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.