Timken Tapered Roller Bearing Single Cone Standard Straight Bore Steel
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Single cone (inner ring) for connecting to compatible cups to form a complete single tapered roller bearing
- Supports both radial and axial loads between a rotating and non-rotating member
- Single cone with a stamped steel cage matches with a single cup (outer ring, sold separately) to assemble into a complete single tapered roller bearing, suitable for applications that support both radial and axial loads. Generally mounted in opposing pairs on a shaft to evenly distribute loads, this single cone is made of Timken's own high-alloy steel for durability, heat tolerance, and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.