Timken Tapered Roller Bearings with Good Performance & Stability
A savvy shopper from PR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- HOUSING CORNER RADIUS (METRIC): 0.8
- Component Type: Single Cup
- Bore: N/A
- ALTERNATE PART NUMBER: 6370134
- Electronic Catalog: Click here
- SHAFT CORNER RADIUS (INCH): 0.14
- Width: 2-3/4"
- Weight Ea. (Lbs): 8.98
- STATIC CAPACITY RADIAL (N): 216000
- ACTUAL BORE (INCH): 3
- ACTUAL WIDTH (METRIC): 69.85
- ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER (METRIC): 136.525
- TYPE: ASSEMBLED TAPERED ROLLER BEARING
- DYNAMIC CAPACITY RADIAL - 2 ROW (N): 64600
- DYNAMIC CAPACITY RADIAL - 1 ROW (N): 37100
- ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER (INCH): 5.375
- SHAFT CORNER RADIUS (METRIC): 3.6
- ACTUAL WIDTH (INCH): 2.75
- ACTUAL BORE (METRIC): 76.2
- Outside Diameter: 3.0312"
- DYNAMIC CAPACITY RADIAL - 2 ROW (LBF): 14500
- ROW: Double
- HOUSING CORNER RADIUS (INCH): 0.03
- STATIC CAPACITY RADIAL (LBF): 48600
- DYNAMIC CAPACITY RADIAL - 1 ROW (IBF): 8340
- Timken Wheel Bearings are designed to help the wheels of the vehicle spin smoothly and quietly. These bearings allow wheels to rotate with minimal friction and support the vehicle s weight. They are designed to maintain proper oil clearance, allowing a thin film of oil to form between the moving parts. These bearings feature good performance, stability and reliability. Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. All rolling bearings are open, shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated with oil or grease in the bearing factory, while open and shielded bearings are meant to be lubricated in place, with periodic reapplication of lubrication, based on use. The shield protects the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris that may be introduced and
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.