VXB 7212B Bearing Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Single-row angular contact ball bearing, supporting moderate one-directional thrust loads, and combined loads where thrust load is predominant
- Ball contact angle of 40 degrees relative to the inner and outer raceways increases thrust load capacity
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- Pressed steel cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Normal axial internal clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor
- The VXB 7212B single-row angular contact ball bearing is an open bearing and has a 40-degree contact angle, pressed steel cage, and normal clearance rating. It supports moderate one-directional thrust loads, and combined radial and thrust loads where the thrust load is predominant. This bearing is made of low-alloy, through-hardened carbon chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.