VXB 7212B Bearing Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Single-row angular contact ball bearing, supporting moderate one-directional thrust loads, and combined loads where thrust load is predominant
- Ball contact angle of 40 degrees relative to the inner and outer raceways increases thrust load capacity
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- Pressed steel cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Normal axial internal clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor
- The VXB 7212B single-row angular contact ball bearing is an open bearing and has a 40-degree contact angle, pressed steel cage, and normal clearance rating. It supports moderate one-directional thrust loads, and combined radial and thrust loads where the thrust load is predominant. This bearing is made of low-alloy, through-hardened carbon chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.