VXB 7309B Angular Contact Ball Bearings - Size: 45 x 100 x 25
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Single-row angular contact ball bearing, supporting moderate to heavy one-directional thrust loads, and combined loads where thrust load is predominant
- Ball contact angle of 40 degrees relative to the inner and outer raceways increases thrust load capacity
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- Pressed steel cage evenly spaces balls for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Normal axial internal clearance for applications where thermal expansion is not a factor
- The VXB 7309B single-row angular contact ball bearing is an open bearing and has a 40-degree contact angle, pressed steel cage, and normal clearance rating. It supports moderate to heavy one-directional thrust loads, and combined radial and thrust loads where the thrust load is predominant. When mounted in pairs back-to-back or face-to-face, the bearing arrangement is relatively rigid. This bearing is made of low-alloy, through-hardened carbon chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. The 40-degree contact angle of the balls in relation to the raceways gives the bearing a greater capacity for supporting thrust loads over bearings with a lower contact angle.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.