Andersen 2240 Waterhog Eco Elite PET Polyester Fiber Indoor/Outdoor Floor Mat, SBR Rubber Backing, 6' Length x 6' Width, 3/8" Thick, Southern Pine
A clever deal seeker from NC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Andersen Waterhog Eco Elite indoor/outdoor floor mat. WaterHog construction and performance is combined with a 100 percent post consumer recycled P. E. T. polyester fiber system that is reclaimed from plastic bottles and a 100 percent rubber backing that contains 15 percent to 20 percent post consumer car tire rubber. The new herringbone pattern complements WaterHog Eco Elite Roll Goods and delivers an upscale appearance with high performance dirt and moisture stopping properties. Each WaterHog Eco Elite mat has the universal recycle system molded to the face to promote recycling and has a recycle content label on back. Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Reinforced face nubs: face nubs are reinforced with rubber to resist crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life. "Water dam" border is designed to hold water and dirt on mat to minimize slip hazards and floor damage around perimeter of the mat. Raised nub surface: removes and traps dirt and moisture and holds it on mat below shoe level so it is not tracked in. Trigrip backing: gripping action minimizes movement on most carpets. Rubber backing: lays flat, wont crack or curl like vinyl mats. Indoor/outdoor: durable pet polyester face suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 100 percent recycled pet polyester fiber system dries quickly preventing fading and rotting. Easy to clean: just vacuum or hose off and hang to dry. Colorfast: solution dyed for excellent light and wet fastness. Not adversely effected by salt or ice melt. Should not be used in areas exposed to animal fats (kitchens) or petroleum products. Passes flammability standard DOC-FF-1-70. Fiber type: solution-dyed 100 percent post consumer recycled PET polyester, recycled from soda bottles. Weight: 30-ounces per square yard. Thickness: 3/8-inches. Design: herringbone.
- The Andersen Company
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.