Andersen 411 Light Green Polypropylene Clean Stride Mat with Carpet, 63.5" Length X 26.5" Width, For Interior
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Highly effective dirt and dust removal method utilizes adhesive inserts to capture dust and fine particles. Clean Stride mats are used in interior applications such as entrances from factories to offices, computer rooms, clean rooms, school gymnasiums, healthcare facilities and more. Carpet/rubber frame with adhesive insert. As foot traffic passes over the mat, the WaterHog surface scrapes larger particles while the adhesive insert captures smaller dust and dirt. With two footsteps on Clean Stride adhesive insert, over 90 percent of dirt particles are removed. Clean Stride mats provide highly effective dirt and dust removal methods. The Clean Stride adhesive insert is comprised of 60 layers of adhesive coated film. Each layer will perform many times before it must be peeled away. Each layer is numbered to ensure one sheet at a time removal and to indicate the number of layers remaining. Not recommended for wet areas. Fiber type: solution-dyed polypropylene, outstanding lightfastness. 1/4" Nub height. Square "waffle" design. 100 Percent nitrile rubber (20 percent recycled content) backing type. 0.138" Thickness. 65 Durometer. 1100 PSI Tensil. Testing passes flammability standard DOC-FF-1-70 ASTM C 1028-29 static coefficient of friction. Dry 70 anti-static maximum average voltage of 1.6 KV as measured by the AATCC 134 electrostatic propensity test and meets IBM's minimum standard for electrical resistance (NFPA99). Light green color. Measures 63-1/2" Length X 26-1/2" Width.
- The Andersen Company
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.