Aviditi PTU-67 Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent with T-Zipper, 48" Wide by 24" Deep by 60" High
A true treasure hunter from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This heavy-duty polyester fabric grow tent has commercial zippers, and offers a way for you to have something like your own greenhouse inside your home. The right grow tent enables you to raise vegetables such as beans, eggplants and tomatoes, and many other plants at any time of the year. City-dwellers living in cramped spaces, or those who do not have a backyard or another place to raise plants outside their homes will find grow tents to be the perfect space-saving devices for indoor gardening. A grow tent, also known as a dark room grow tent, is also suitable if you are going to germinate or grow seeds hydroponically. Hydroponics is the method of growing plants without the need for compost or soil, so the process is not as messy as when soil is used. All you need is water and the nutrients that the plants require. The benefits of grow cabinet gardening do not stop with the availability of fresh vegetables and fruit for city and apartment dwellers. It has also been found that gardening is an enjoyable task, and many doctors are even prescribing it to their patients for stress relief. Looking at the beautiful plants growing and their fruits emerging and developing has definite therapeutic effects. Thus, more and more people are turning to gardening as a pastime.
- Geneva Barns
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.