BostBronz 1.753" Bore 2.129" OD 1.5"L Plain Cylindrical Sleeve Bearing
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Plain sleeve bearing for supporting radial loads
- SAE 841 sintered powdered bronze for strength, durability, and corrosion resistance
- Vacuum-impregnated with SAE 30 oil to provide a lubricating film over the bearing surface
- Maximum load value of 2,000 psi and maximum pressure velocity (PV) value of 50,000
- Operating temperature range of 10 to 220 degrees F (-12 to 104 degrees C)
- This Boston Gear Bost-Bronz powdered bronze plain sleeve bearing supports radial loads. It is made of Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) 841 sintered powdered bronze for strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion. The bearing is vacuum-impregnated with SAE 30 oil to provide a lubricating film over the bearing surface. It has a maximum load value of 2,000 psi (pounds per square inch), a maximum velocity value of 1,200 sfpm (surface feet per minute), and a maximum pressure velocity (PV) value of 50,000. The bearing operates at temperatures ranging from 10 to 220 degrees F (-12 to 104 degrees C). This flanged sleeve bearing meets ASTM International standard B438-73 for quality assurance, and is suitable for use in various applications such as automobiles, pumps, office machines, and home appliances, among others.
- Boston Gear
- Cylindrical Sleeve Bearing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.