Boston Gear Right Angle Gearbox Flange Input Right Output Torque 1750 RPM
No reviews found
- Boston Gear F71310KB5G gearbox, 10:1 ratio, 1.33" center distance rated for .86 HP @ 1750 RPM input at service class 1
- Output Torque capacity is 281 inch lbs at 1750 RPM input speed with NEMA 56C flange input
- Precision ground gearing provides smooth, quiet operation for maximum life and high power density
- Compact, high reduction gearbox with NEMA flanged input and rugged cast iron housing
- High strength "stress proof" steel output shaft supported by oversize tapered roller bearings
- Gearbox is supplied pre-lubricated with Boston Gear UH16460 lubricant for maximum torque capacity
- Gearbox is pre-lubricated for mounting position #1 but other mounting positions may require additional oil. The load ratings are based on Boston Gear UH16460 lubrication filled to the proper level. The maintenance/installation manual can be found in the literature section at www.bostongear.com. and will be included with each gearbox. Please see the Boston Gear enclosed gearing catalog P-1485 for alternate shafting and mounting configurations.
- Boston Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.