Boston Gear Right Angle Gearbox Flange Input Right Output Torque 1750 RPM
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Boston Gear F71310KB5G gearbox, 10:1 ratio, 1.33" center distance rated for .86 HP @ 1750 RPM input at service class 1
- Output Torque capacity is 281 inch lbs at 1750 RPM input speed with NEMA 56C flange input
- Precision ground gearing provides smooth, quiet operation for maximum life and high power density
- Compact, high reduction gearbox with NEMA flanged input and rugged cast iron housing
- High strength "stress proof" steel output shaft supported by oversize tapered roller bearings
- Gearbox is supplied pre-lubricated with Boston Gear UH16460 lubricant for maximum torque capacity
- Gearbox is pre-lubricated for mounting position #1 but other mounting positions may require additional oil. The load ratings are based on Boston Gear UH16460 lubrication filled to the proper level. The maintenance/installation manual can be found in the literature section at www.bostongear.com. and will be included with each gearbox. Please see the Boston Gear enclosed gearing catalog P-1485 for alternate shafting and mounting configurations.
- Boston Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.