Boston Gear Steel Shaft Coupling Half - 1.25" Diameter (FC151/2)
No reviews found
- Hub half of 3-jaw shaft coupling for connecting two shafts together in high torque and shock applications
- No lubrication required, not affected by oil, grease, dirt, or moisture
- Steel for strength and durability
- Keyway and set screw locking for secure attachment
- 1/2" bore
- FC15 Coupling Size
- 0.500 inches Bore
- 1-1/32 Thru Bore Length
- 1.250 inches Hub Diameter
- 6 Max HP at 1750 RPM
- 250 Max Torque (LB-IN)
- Hub half of 3-jaw shaft coupling for connecting two shafts tFlexible couplings are used to link two rotating shafts that are not aligned in order to transmit the rotational power, known as torque, from one shaft to the other. Most flexible couplings consist of two hubs and a middle assembly; each hub attaches to a shaft while the middle assembly flexes between the hubs to accommodate the misalignment of the two shafts. Shaft misalignments are generally either parallel or angular and cause complications to transmitting rotational power from one shaft to another in the form of stresses, loads, vibrations, and other forces, which vary from one type of misalignment to another. Flexible couplings are used in a broad range of applications, such as in motor vehicles, conveyors, escalators, agricultural, forestry and mining equipment, aeronautics, robotics and space exploration, among others.
- Boston Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.