Challenge 22mm Top Width 3740mm Outside Length C144 Classical V-Belt
No reviews found
- Classical C profile V-belt, 22mm (0.866") wide and 14mm (0.551") high
- Rubber reinforced with polyester cords for minimum stretching
- Heat, oil, and static resistant for rugged applications
- Working temperature range of -22 to +158 degrees F (-30 to +70 degrees C)
- ISO 4184 compliant for datum lengths; ISO 1813 compliant for anti-static properties; BS 3790, DIN 2215, and ARPM IP-20 compliant for quality assurance
- This Challenge C144 classical C profile V-belt has a top width of 22mm (0.866"), a pitch width of 19mm (0.748"), a section height of 14mm (0.551"), an outside length of 3740mm (147.24"), an inside length of 3652mm (143.78"), and a pitch length of 3710mm (146.06"). It's made of rubber reinforced with polyester cords to minimize stretching and increase tensile strength, and is resistant to heat, oil, and static, making it suitable for rugged operating environments. It has a working temperature range of -22 to +158 degrees F (-30 to +70 degrees C), and complies with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 4184 for datum lengths; ISO 1813 for anti-static properties; and British Standards (BS) 3790, Deutsches Institut f
- Material Type: Rubber
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Overall Height: 0.55 inches
- Overall Length: 150.08 inches
- Overall Width: 0.87 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.