Continental 1400 14M 55 Hawk Positive Drive Synchronous Belt - 1400mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Universal tooth profile drops into existing HTD, GT and RPP sprockets; Industry-compatible nomenclature
- High-grade compounding
- Requires little, if any, retensioning and less drive maintenance
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant
- Designed for high-capacity performance; Higher horsepower rating than traditional timing belts
- The Hawk positive drive synchronous belt has a 14 mm pitch, a 14M metric profile, is built by Continental ContiTech, and is suitable for drive applications where shaft synchronization is required, such as food processing equipment, farm machinery, machine tools, and packaging machinery. This universal tooth profile belt is a drop-in replacement belt that fits many standard-sized sprockets and uses standard industry parts numbers. Its molded-rubber compounded construction decreases flex fatigue for longer product life. The Hawk positive drive synchronous belt is constructed of a composite rubber compound that resists tooth deformity and ratcheting, and it is oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant, making it suitable for use in rugged, outdoor environments.
- Continental ContiTech
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.