Continental ContiTech 1250H150 Drive Trapezoidal Tooth Profile Belt
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Universal trapezoidal tooth profiles drop into existing sprockets
- High-grade compounding
- Fiberglass tension cords for excellent resistance to shrinkage/elongation
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant
- Low-maintenance/high-efficiency rating
- The positive drive trapezoidal tooth profile synchronous belt has a 0500" pitch, a heavy H profile, is built by Continental ContiTech, and is suitable for drive applications where shaft synchronization is required, such as food processing equipment, farm machinery, machine tools, and packaging machinery This universal tooth profile belt is a drop-in replacement belt that fits many existing, standard-sized sprockets It has fiberglass tension cords that add synthetic reinforcement, increasing tensile strength and resistance to shrinkage and elongation The positive drive synchronous belt has trapezoidal-shaped, precision-molded teeth constructed of a composite rubber compound that resists tooth deformity and ratcheting It is wrapped in nylon facing, which decreases noise, and the molded-rubber construction increases flexibility for longer belt life The belt is oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant, making it suitable for use in rugged, outdoor environments
- Continental ContiTech
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.